terms and conditions for website
the muesli bar terms of service ("agreement")
this agreement was last modified on 11 august 2014.
please read these terms of service completely when using themueslibarcanberra.com.au which is owned and operated by the muesli bar. this agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the site at themueslibarcanberra.com.au.
by using or accessing the site in any way, viewing or browsing the site, or adding your own content to the site, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service.
any participation in this site will constitute acceptance of this agreement. if you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this site.
accuracy of information
this site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
the site and all of its original content are the sole property of the muesli bar and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
the muesli bar reserves the right to terminate your access to the site, without any advance notice.
links to other websites
our site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by the muesli bar.
to complete your order, payment is required through paypal.
the muesli bar reserves the right to change prices, however prior notice will be given.
- if your order is not delivered to you within the time agreed on, you are entitled to request the cancellation of your order and a refund.
- if your order is not as described upon receipt, you are entitled to request a refund or a replacement.
- we do not refund for change of mind once your order has been mixed and bagged.
- refund requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Where the return of products is accepted for a refund, they must be delivered at the buyers expense in original condition and packaging to the Muesli bar.
- Returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach us
- the muesli bar shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or product’s lost or damaged in transit
- Any refunds (at our discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer and at the full purchase price, excluding all delivery charges.
- When returning goods the buyer must package the goods adequately to prevent damage in transit, and retain proof of delivery until we can confirm receipt of the item. We do not accept any responsibility for any returned item that goes missing or is damaged in transit.
limitation of liability
in no event will the muesli bar be liable to you for any lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of your use or inability to use the product or the breach of this agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
neither the muesli bar nor any of its agents, employees and sub-contractors shall be liable to you or any other party for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or information, content or materials included on the website.
in no event shall the muesli bar or any of its agents, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any:
- loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts)
- loss of revenue
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of good will
- loss of reputation
- loss or damage to or corruption of data
- loss of money or otherwise
and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss, demand or damages and arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. It is up to you to use the full value before expiry date. Cash or Credit will not be given for any unused balance. If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. The Muesli Bar does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers.
this agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the Australian capital territory and new south wales.
changes to this agreement
the muesli bar reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time. we will do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the site. your decision to continue to visit and make use of the site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new terms of service.
therefore, we ask that you check and review this agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. should you not agree to any provision of this agreement or any changes we make to this agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the muesli bar site immediately.